Paupack Cemetary is located SW of Rte. 507 in Paupack, Palmyra Township, Pike County, PA. Near the intersection of Gumbletown Road. A narrow dirt road leads back into the woods, following a stonewall, to the area known as Old Ground which was incorporated into the larger Paupack Cemetery in 1877. There are graves dating prior to 1800, although the oldest tombstones are diificult to read. One of the oldest inhabitants, Zadoch Killam, requested that a pine tree, rather than a stone marker, be placed over his gravesite.